- All prospective authors must warrant that their research work is original, not published elsewhere prior to submitting to our journals
- They should provide and clearly cite all the necessary supportive information and any other research resources including their own prior published work
- Corresponding author is expected to obtain all required permissions or any other kind of acceptances from co-authors and any other data or sources required before submitting to the journal
- Authors should follow standard and acceptable procedures governing the ethics of experimentation on humans and animals. All reported parameters in the article should be in full compliance with all relevant codes of experimentation and legislation. All reports on the in-vivo experiments or clinical trials on humans or animals must include a written statement in the methods section of the article; that the conducted work has approval from local human or animal care ethical committee
- All co-authors mentioned in the manuscript are expected to be aware of the article preparation and hence should sign and give their consent for publication. It is corresponding authors responsibility to acknowledge any funding agencies or individuals associated
- All our journals follow strict peer-review objectives and hence expect all reviewers to meet our standards
- Any kind of personal criticism of author (s) or institutions related etc., are strictly unacceptable.
- The reviewers are not allowed to use the submitted data in any mode for their personal research works or gains to any other journals or funding agencies.
- It is the inherent responsibility of all reviewers to report any form plagiarized material or data when found. The reviewers must bring this to the notice of journal editor immediately.
- All journal editors are expected to maintain and promote ethical policies of the journal in a transparent and consistent manner
- Editors are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the review process, they are expected not to share any content, pictures or any other information about the article with anyone outside the peer review
- Editors are expected to maintain the secrecy regarding the reviewers names and other details and are expected not to divulge any kind of information without the acceptance of the reviewers
- Maintaining fairness, equality, transparency regarding real and apparent competing interests and respect for individual research works and privacy must be an integral part of the editorial process team
- All manuscripts consideration should be irrespective of religion, race, origin, sex, nationality, seniority or any other institutional affiliations of the author(s)
- Editorial team is expected to make adequate efforts to process the submitted manuscripts in an efficient and timely manner.
- Finally the editorial team reserves the right to decide the fate of submitted manuscript with reference to their originality, scope of the journal, significance, standards and unbiased work
Published : Nov 15, 2017
Published : Nov 11, 2017
Published : Oct 24, 2017
Published : Oct 23, 2017
Published : Sep 15, 2017